[aegis-vo-users] NGI_AEGIS fully operational

EGEE BROADCAST egee-broadcast at cern.ch
Wed Jun 16 17:53:21 CEST 2010

Publication from : Antun Balaz <antun at ipb.ac.rs> (NGI_AEGIS)

This mail has been sent using the broadcasting tool available at http://cic.gridops.org

Dear All,

We would like to announce that Academic and Educational Grid Initiative of Serbia (AEGIS) is now fully operational and that we have finished its integration procedure. All necessary operational teams and tools are established in our NGI and we are ready for production. Our NGI is visible in all operational tools as NGI_AEGIS and is responsible for all Serbian sites.

NGI_AEGIS is coordinated and managed by the Institute of Physics Belgrade (http://www.ipb.ac.rs/), through its Scientific Computing Laboratory (http://www.scl.rs/).

We would like to thank EGI operational team for support in the integration process, in particular SEE ROC and GRNET's Grid management team.

Best regards,
Antun Balaz

--------- Link to this Broadcast -----------
https://cic.gridops.org/index.php?section=roc&page=broadcast_archive&step=2&typeb=C&idbroadcast=46873