[hep-th] seminar

Branislav Cvetkovic cbranislav at phy.bg.ac.yu
Tue Jun 19 09:38:54 CEST 2007

Postovane kolege,
u petak 22. juna na Institutu za fiziku u 11 h, Marko Vojinovic ce odrzati
seminar pod naslovom

          ''Noncommutative Geometry via A. Sitarz"

                           Abstrakt

We give a short review of the course on Noncommutative Geometry held by
A. Sitarz at the Advanced Summer School on Integrable Systems and Quantum
Symmetries (Prague, June 8 - 13, 2007), with the emphasis on the
alternative approach to the subject by mathematicians as opposed to
physicists. We quote some basic and interesting results skipping the most
of the big (6 lectures long) exposition.

                                                    Pozdrav Branislav