[hep-th] seminar

Marko Vojinovic vmarko at phy.bg.ac.yu
Mon Nov 12 14:15:08 CET 2007

Samo da dodam apstrakt seminara:

"We examine particle motion in Riemann-Cartan spacetime assuming that it
has nonzero orbital angular momentum and/or spin. The most interesting
result is for the case of Dirac particle, which does not couple to
curvature but only to torsion, in single-pole approximation. We compare
this result with previous known results and discuss the difference."

:-)
Marko

Marko Vojinovic
Institute of Physics