[hep-th] Workshop on Black Holes (fwd)

Maja Buric majab at phy.bg.ac.yu
Sat Apr 26 09:57:41 CEST 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 16:59:11 +0200
From: Larisa Jonke <larisa at irb.hr>
To: 'Maja Buric' <majab at phy.bg.ac.yu>, Boyka.Aneva at cern.ch,
    zoupanos at mail.cern.ch
Subject: Workshop on Black Holes

Dear friends,

We are organizing a workshop on Black Holes in General Relativity and
String Theory, to be held from 24th till 30th August 2008 in Veli
Losinj, Croatia. It would be nice if you could help to disseminate this
information in your department and your group. We would like to
encourage participation both of senior and younger scientists including
Ph.D students interested in the subject. I am sending you in attachment
the first announcement.
Details can be found also on web page of the workshop
http://umbriel.phy.hr/losinj08/

Thanks.
Best,
Larisa