[hep-th] seminar

Branislav Cvetkovic cbranislav at phy.bg.ac.yu
Mon May 4 20:30:34 CEST 2009

Postovane kolege,
u petak 8. maja u 11h na Institutu za fiziku dr Larisa Jonke ce odrzati
seminar pod naslovom Homolumo Gap and Matrix Model. U prilogu vam prosledjujem
abstrakt seminara.

Abstract

After short introduction into matrix models, we introduce a
dynamical matrix model by which probability distribution is
associated with Gaussian ensembles from random matrix theory. We interpret
the matrix M as a Hamiltonian representing interaction of a bosonic system
with a single fermion. We show that a system of second-quantized fermions
influences the ground state of the whole system by producing a gap between
the highest occupied eigenvalue and the lowest unoccupied eigenvalue.

                                                    Pozdrav Branislav