[hep-th] Fw: Black hole school

Voja Radovanovic rvoja at ipb.ac.rs
Mon Jun 7 13:03:35 CEST 2010

From: "Jarah Evslin" <jarah at df.unipi.it>
To: rvoja at ipb.ac.rs
Sent: Thu, 03 Jun 2010 17:41:02 +0100
Subject: Black hole school

Dear Voja Radovanovic,

I'm Jarah Evslin, from the University of Pisa. I'm organizing a black
hole school in 3 weeks: 21-25 June in Trpanj, Croatia. It's funded by
the European Central Initiative as a project to enhance collaboration
with Balkan countries. Therefore if you'd like to send any grad
students or postdocs, I will waive the
registration/lodging/breakfast/social dinner fee (when they register
they should mention this offer.) More information and registration may
be found on the school website http://antimodave.jimdo.com.

Thank you and please let me know if you have any questions,
Jarah Evslin