[hep-th] Blagojevic Festschrift

Maja Buric majab at ipb.ac.rs
Fri Nov 11 08:41:24 CET 2011

Dear colleagues, participants and support
of the workshop Gravity: new ideas for unsolved problems,

as you know we planned to publish the Festschrift in honour of
Prof. Milutin Blagojevic, which would contain the proceedings of
the workshop + additional invited papers on the topic, and we applied
by Birkhauser. Before making the final decision the Publisher needs
to know more details about the specific contents of the book.
Therefore, we would like to ask you to send us the abstract
of your contribution to the Festschrift.

The deadline for sending the abstracts is November the 24th, 2011.

If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us,
With best wishes,

For the organizing comittee,

Maja Buric
Nenad Manojlovic