[hep-th] seminar u sredu

Branislav Cvetkovic cbranislav at ipb.ac.rs
Mon Feb 20 11:14:15 CET 2012

Postovane kolege,
u sredu 22. februara na Institutu za fiziku u 11 h u sali 300 dr
Rodrigo Olea ce odrzati seminar pod naslovom "Conformal mass in AdS
gravity". Abstrakt vam prosledjujem u nastavku.
                                                  Pozdrav Branislav

Abstract:

In the context of AdS/CFT correspondence, we consider
the regularization of AdS gravity action prescribed by the
addition of Kounterterms (a given polynomial in the extrinsic
and intrinsic curvatures). Kounterterm method provides explicit
formulas for the conserved quantities
in all spacetime dimensions, what is not possible to achieve
by any other background-independent procedure.

We perform an explicit comparison between Kounterterm charges
and the Ashtekar-Magnon-Das conformal mass definition for
asymptotically
AdS spacetimes in any dimension.
--
Institute of Physics Belgrade