[hep-th] seminar

Branislav Cvetkovic cbranislav at ipb.ac.rs
Tue Jan 10 14:23:51 CET 2012

Postovane kolege,

u petak 13. januara u 11 h na Institutu sa fiziku, u sali 300, Marko
Simonovic
(Scuola Internazionale Superiore di Studi Avanzati & International
Center for Theoretical Physics)
ce odrzati seminar pod naslovom  "Primordial Perturbations and
Consistency Relations".
Abstrakt vam prosledjujem u prilogu.

  Pozdrav Branislav

Abstrakt: Inflation is currently the most promising framework for
resolving the problems of the standard Big Bang cosmology and
describing
processes in the very early Universe that are responsible for seeding
of
appropriate density perturbations necessary for the large scale
structure formation that we observe today. In this lecture I will
shortly describe basic setup in which the most of the inflationary
models work and show how predictions can be made using ADM formalism
and
computing n-point functions for quantum perturbations of the inflation
field in de Sitter background. In the last part of the talk I will show
that different n-point functions are not all independent and that there
are some consistency relations that have to be satisfied.