[hep-th] seminar

Branislav Cvetkovic cbranislav at ipb.ac.rs
Mon Jul 16 23:09:44 CEST 2012

Postovane kolege,
u petak 20. jula  u 11 h na Institutu za fiziku, u sali 10,
Blagoje Oblak sa Unverziteta u Briselu ce odrzati seminar pod naslovom
"Symmetries of 3d asymptotically flat space-times". Apstrakt
vam prosledjujem  u prilogu.

                              Pozdrav Branislav

Apstrakt:

I will review basic results on asymptotic symmetries of
three-dimensional asymptotically flat space-times. Beginning with
asymptotic Killing vectors, I will continue with the definition of the
BMS3 group and the bms3 algebra. After that, I shall discuss the most
general central extension of bms3 and I will show that surface charges
of asymptotically flat space-times satisfy a special case of this
centrally extended algebra.
Finally, I will say a few words on highest-weight representations of
bms3.

--
Institute of Physics Belgrade
Pregrevica 118, 11080 Belgrade, Serbia