[hep-th] seminar u sredu u sali 10

Branislav Cvetkovic cbranislav at ipb.ac.rs
Mon Jun 25 11:31:50 CEST 2012

Postovane kolege,

u sredu 27. juna u 11 h na Institutu za fiziku, u sali 10, Marija
Dimitrijevic ce odrzati seminar pod naslovom  "Geometric generalization
of the Seiberg-Witten map and its applications". Apstrakt vam
prosledjujem u prilogu.

                                                     Pozdrav Branislav

Abstract

Seiberg-Witten (SW) map is a map that relates a noncommutative gauge
theory with the corresponding commutative gauge theory. In this talk
we discuss a geometric generalization of the SW map  and its
application to the NC gravity theories. Our motivation is twofold: on
one hand we would like to generalize  the SW map for the constant
noncommutativity to some examples of non-constant noncommutativity. On
the other hand, using index-free notation (writing an action in terms
of differential forms) simplifies calculations. As an example of this
formalism, we show how a second order correction to the NC SO(2,3)
gravity action can be written in an elegant way.

--
Institute of Physics Belgrade
Pregrevica 118, 11080 Belgrade, Serbia