[hep-th] seminar

Branislav Cvetkovic cbranislav at ipb.ac.rs
Mon May 21 12:55:35 CEST 2012

Postovane kolege,

u petak 25. maja u 11h  na Institutu za fiziku, u sali 300, Nenad
Manojlovic ce odrzati seminar pod naslovom "Jordanian deformation of the
XXX spin 1 chain". Abstrakt vam prosledjujem u prilogu.
                                          Pozdrav Branislav

Abstract: We review some basic results on the XXX spin 1 chain form the
view point of the quantum inverse scattering method. Then we study the
Jordanian deformation of the system both with the periodic and
non-periodic boundary conditions.

--
Institute of Physics Belgrade
Pregrevica 118, 11080 Belgrade, Serbia