[hep-th] SCL seminar: New Developments in 3D Gauge Theories, Dj. Radicevic, cetvrtak, 28. mart, 11:00

Antun Balaz antun at ipb.ac.rs
Mon Mar 25 13:28:12 CET 2013

Postovane koleginice i kolege,

Pozivam vas da u cetvrtak, 28. marta 2013. godine dodjete na SCL seminar koji ce u biblioteci Instituta za fiziku sa pocetkom u 11 casova odrzati Djordje Radicevic (Stanford University). Naziv seminara je

New Developments in 3D Gauge Theories

Abstract:

Recent years have seen a resurgence of interest in three-dimensional gauge theories. New phase transitions, conformal points, and dualities have been discovered, and old results have been cast in new and intriguing forms. In this talk, I will review some of these recent results, focusing on the (physically most relevant) non-supersymmetric Chern-Simons-matter theories. I will touch upon the bearing of these results on studies of conformal field theories, condensed matter systems, and 4D gravitational theories.

Srdacan pozdrav,
Antun Balaz

-----
Antun Balaz