[hep-th] seminar

Branislav Cvetkovic cbranislav at ipb.ac.rs
Tue Feb 24 00:24:10 CET 2015

Postovane kolege,

u petak 27.02. u 11 h na Institutu za fiziku u sali 300, Dejan Simic ce
odrzati seminar pod
naslovom "Holografska renormalizacija je uvek moguca". Apstrakt vam
prosledjujem u nastavku.

                                         Pozdrav Branislav

Abstract

We analyse holographic duality in the limit of classical field theory
in a bulk. By
imposing certain restrictions on the bulk, we obtain that the boundary
theory can
always be renormalized. The theorems proved in the paper apply to the
all known
examples of the gauge/gravity duality including (A)dS/CFT, AdS/BCFT,
Higher spin
holography, holography with Kaluza-Klein compactification etc. At the
end we use
physical arguments to show that our restrictions to the bulk are
necessary.

--
Institute of Physics Belgrade
Pregrevica 118, 11080 Belgrade, Serbia