[hep-th] seminar

Branislav Cvetkovic cbranislav at ipb.ac.rs
Fri Feb 12 10:03:46 CET 2016

Postovane kolege,

u PONEDELJAK, 15. februara u 11 h  na Institutu za fiziku dr Jorge
Ovalle sa Univerziteta Simon Bolivar u Karakasu, Venecuela, ce odrzati
seminar pod naslovom

"Black holes from the Geometric Deformation: a possible sign of
conformal symmetry". Apstrakt vam prosledjujem u nastavku.
Prlilikom dogovora sa dr Ovalle-om bio sam svestan da su ponedeljak i
utorak neradni dani zbog drzavnog praznika te da ce mnogi biti
odsutni, ali gostu nije odgovaralo da se poseta odlozi.
U ponedeljak se ocekuju gotovo prolecne temperature, a grejanje u sali
za seminare cemo obezbediti uz pomoc klima uredjaja.

Pozdrav Branislav

Abstract

By using the Minimal Geometric Deformation (MGD) approach, originally
developed in the context of the Randall-Sundrum Braneworld, we probe the
incompatibility between this approach and f(R) theories. In consequence
a generalization of the MGD is developed and used in the
extra-dimensional context, generating thus new black hole solutions. We
show that the MGD could be a direct consequence of a conformal symmetry
associated with the new gravitational sector non described by General
Relativity in the effective theory.

--
Institute of Physics Belgrade
Pregrevica 118, 11080 Belgrade, Serbia