[hep-th] Fwd: sledece nedelje

Branislav Cvetkovic cbranislav at ipb.ac.rs
Mon Oct 2 10:49:48 CEST 2017

Podtovane kolege,

u petak 6. oktobra u 11 h na Institutu za fiziku Maja Buric ce odrzati
seminar pod naslovom
"Fuzzy de Sitter space". Apstrakt vam prosledjujem u nastavku.

Pozdrav Branislav

Abstract:
We discuss properties of fuzzy de~Sitter space defined as an algebra
  of de~Sitter group $SO(1,4)$ in a unitary irreducible representation.
It was shown before that it is possible,
on this noncommutative space, to choose a local frame with
metric which reduces to the de~Sitter metric in the commutative limit.
Here we show that the embedding coordinates  have discrete
spectra for  $(\rho,s=\frac 12)$ unitary irreducible
representations of the principal continuous series of the $SO(1,4)$.
The result is obtained in the Hilbert space representation,
and it is very likely that it can be extended to the other irreps of
the principal continuous series.

--
Institute of Physics Belgrade
Pregrevica 118, 11080 Belgrade, Serbia