[hep-th] seminar grupe za cestice i gravitaciju

Branislav Cvetkovic cbranislav at ipb.ac.rs
Mon May 21 12:07:21 CEST 2018

Postovane kolege,

U petak 25. maja u 11 h na Institutu za fiziku u sali 360 Tijana
Radenkovic ce odrzati seminar pod naslovom "Action for scalar, Dirac and
gauge fields as 3-BF action with
constraints". Apstrakt vam prosledjujem u nastavku.

                                      Pozdrav Branislav

Abstract

First, we will remind you of 2-BF model of guantum gravity -
2-categorical generalization of BF model and the notion of 2-group
(which is equivalent to crossed module) necessary for constructing it.
Then, we will see how by considering crossed module for
G=SO(3,1)xU(1)xSU(2)xSU(3) instead of G=SO(3,1) we obtain equations of
motion for gauge field coupled to gravity known from EC theory. Finally,
we will show how by using the notion of 3-group one can write the action
for gravity coupled to scalar and Dirac fields as 3-BF action with
constraints.