[hep-th] seminar

Branislav Cvetkovic cbranislav at ipb.ac.rs
Mon Nov 25 23:50:01 CET 2019

Postovane kolege,

U petak 29. novembra u 11 h na Institutu za fiziku, u sali 360, Jan
Novak  sa Tehnickog Univerziteta u Liberecu (Ceska)
ce odrzati seminar pod naslovom "Ring paradigm as a new approach to
quantum gravity".
Apstrakt vam prosledjujem u nastavku.

                                             Pozdrav Branislav

=========

Abstract:
One of the quickly developing mathematical disciplines is algebraic
geometry. We will study plabic (planar bicolored) graphs. We define
LE-diagrams and decorated permutations and we mention that these three
notions are interconnected. We further introduce winding index and
formal boundary measurements. The Amplituhedron $A_{n,k,m}$ is the image
in the Grassmannian $Gr_{k(k+m)}$ of the totally nonnegative part of
$Gr_{k,n}$ under a linear map. It was introduced in 2013 in order to
give a geometric basis for the computation in physics.

We show a completely different possible usage of plabic graphs in
quantum gravity, which is a work in progress. We will start with
philosophical background. We explain the basic idea in physics and then
we state the basic directions in future research.
=========

Dr. Marko Vojinovic
Group for Gravitation, Particles and Fields
Institute of Physics
University of Belgrade
home page: www.markovojinovic.com
e-mail:    vmarko at ipb.ac.rs