[hep-th] Quantum Gravity and All of That (fwd)

Marko Vojinovic vmarko at ipb.ac.rs
Mon Apr 12 15:38:51 CEST 2021

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2021 20:02:49 +0200
From: Branko Dragovich <dragovich at ipb.ac.rs>
Subject: Quantum Gravity and All of That

Drage kolege,

Od 15. aprila svake druge sedmice u isto vreme (od 17:00) održavaće se
onlajn seminar pod naslovom "Quantum Gravity and All of That". Prvi predavač
je Gerard 't Hooft. Nadam se da vam ovo može biti interesantno  i korisno.

Detaljnu informaciju videti niže.

Srdačan pozdrav,
Branko

Subject	Quantum Gravity and All of That
From	Alexey Koshelev
To	qgholqi at mi-ras.ru
Date	Thu 01:04
Dear participant of
"QUANTUM GRAVITY, HIGHER DERIVATIVES & NONLOCALITY" workshop,

Having had a very stimulating meeting we are reaching you out with
the new initiative of the online bi-weekly seminar series
"Quantum Gravity and All of That"

https://qgholqi.inpcs.net/

This seminar series will continue the lines and spirit of "Holography:
from high-energy physics to quantum information" and "QUANTUM GRAVITY,
HIGHER DERIVATIVES & NONLOCALITY" workshops held recently.

We very much hope to see you among attendees of the new seminar series.

For the very first talk we are pleased to have

*Prof. Gerard 't Hooft on April 15, 2021, 17.00 CEST time*
(08:00 Los Angeles, 11:00 New York, 18:00 Moscow, 00:00 Tokyo)

All further details on the program and other practical aspects of the
seminar series can be found on the web-site.

Even though we provide the zoom link for you immediately here (see
below) we kindly ask you to register on the web-site given you wish so.
This will help us estimate the number of attendees.

We stress that this e-mail is one time notification.

*Only those registered on the seminar web-site will get future
notifications*

The Zoom link is as follows:

https://mi-ras-ru.zoom.us/j/92255696058?pwd=ZDhvK0RYdzJKQXJOWFRKaFlCeUo1dz09

Moreover, to have discussions continued we invite you to join the SLAC
group "Quantum Gravity and All of That" following the link bellow:

https://join.slack.com/t/quantumgraviy-owy1686/shared_invite/zt-os5evp1g-aPt28bQJe1oAF9cX8EhSkA

There, in the SLAC workspace started during the "QUANTUM GRAVITY,
HIGHER DERIVATIVES & NONLOCALITY" workshop, you will see among other
channels, the
newly created
#seminar-series - for general questions and comments on the seminar series
and
#seminar-2021-04-15 - dedicated to the first seminar on April 15.
You are welcome to write there your questions to Prof. 't Hooft and
ideas for the after seminar discussion in advance.

It will be very much appreciated would you forward this informtion to
your potentially interested colleagues.

We are looking forward to seeing you among the seminar participants.

Sincerely yours,
Irina Aref'eva,
Luca Buoninfante and
Alexey Koshelev

--
Institute of Physics, University of Belgrade
               and