[hep-th] NCG and Physics Seminar Monday, 6th (fwd)

Marko Vojinovic vmarko at ipb.ac.rs
Sun Dec 5 11:56:39 CET 2021

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2021 02:06:10 -0800 (PST)
From: NCG and Physics Seminars <ncgandphysics at gmail.com>
Subject: NCG and Physics Seminar Monday, 6th

Dear all,
we invite you to the next NCGandPhysics seminar:

Twisted differential geometry and dispersion relations in κ-noncommutative cosmology

by Anna Pachoł

Mon Dec 6th, 17:00-18:00 (CEST)

See https://researchseminars.org/talk/NCGandPH/8/ for your local time.

Zoom link:

https://zoom.us/j/83969872220?pwd=c1V5ZzJuL2JJU3lLTE0rVkdDWThqZz09

Meeting ID: 839 6987 2220
Passcode: 924367

See you all there (please distribute it around)!

Francesco D'Andrea, Paolo Aschieri, Edwin Beggs, Emil Prodan, Andrzej Sitarz

Abstract:  One of the most studied possible phenomenological effect of quantum gravity is the modifications in wave dispersion. Thanks to the noncommutative deformations of wave
equations in curved backgrounds we can investigate the propagation of waves in noncommutative cosmology and consider the modification of the dispersion relations due to noncommutativity
combined with curvature of spacetime.

In the talk, I will follow the twisted differential geometry approach, give an overview of this framework and then focus on the results obtained by the Jordanian twist. The
corresponding noncommutative spacetime is kappa-Minkowski considered in the presence of Friedman-Lemaitre-Robertson-Walker (FLRW) cosmological background.