[hep-th] Seminar grupe za gravitaciju, cestice i polja, 18. jun 2021.

Marija Dimitrijevic Ciric dmarija at ipb.ac.rs
Tue Jun 15 20:05:35 CEST 2021

Zdravo svima,

evo najave seminara koji ce Marko Vojinovic (Institut za fiziku,
Beograd) drzati u petak 18. juna. Marko drzi seminar povodom reizbora  u
zvanje.

Title: A review of some research programs in classical and quantum
gravity

Abstract: We will give a brief overview of the following three research
programs: (1) influence of curvature and torsion on the motion of
bodies, (2) constructions of quantum gravity models based on higer gauge
theories, and (3) quantum information theoretical approach to quantum
gravity. The first program is mostly completed, while the second and
third are still ongoing. We will discuss both the main results obtained
so far, and the open problems that are yet to be studied

Seminar pocinje u 11:15 i moze se pratiti preko linka

https://gravityserver.ipb.ac.rs/b/mar-xoo-t1v-vwn

Pozdrav,

Marija

--