[hep-th] Seminar grupe za gravitaciju, cestice i polja, 7. maj 2021.

Marija Dimitrijevic Ciric dmarija at ipb.ac.rs
Wed May 5 20:39:10 CEST 2021

Zdravo svima,

evo najave seminara koji ce Grigorios Giotopoulos (Heriot-Watt
University, Edinburgh, U.K.) drzati u petak 7. maja.

Title: Braided gauge field theory: New examples.

Abstract: In this talk I will be presenting new examples of braided
field theories, via braided $L_{\infty}$- algebras. First, I will
briefly review how $L_{\infty}$-algebras appear in classical field
theory and how Drinfel'd twists work in practice. I will then apply
the braided $L_{\infty}$-algebra framework for the cases of Scalar
field, BF and Yang-Mills theories and remark on the features of the
resulting noncommutative theories.

Seminar pocinje u 11:15 i moze se pratiti preko linka

https://gravityserver.ipb.ac.rs/b/mar-xoo-t1v-vwn

Pozdrav,

Marija

--