[hep-th] Seminar grupe za gravitaciju, cestice i polja, 23. decembar 2022

Marija Dimitrijevic Ciric dmarija at ipb.ac.rs
Tue Dec 20 20:29:00 CET 2022

Zdravo svima,

evo najave nastavka  mini kursa o kategorijama. Marko Vojinovic
(Institut za fiziku) ce svoje drugo predavanje odrzati u petak 23.
decembra.

Naslov:  Introduction to category theory and n-groups (part 2)

Asptrakt: This is the second of a sequence of lectures about higher
category theory and n-groups. We will introduce the notions of a
category, a group, and a functor, after which we shall give a couple of
examples convenient for physics. If time permits, we will also introduce
the notions of a strict and weak 2-category, a 2-group, and a crossed
module, also with appropriate examples.

The lecture is based on material from papers arXiv:q-alg/9705009,
arXiv:1003.4485.

Seminar pocinje u 11:15 uzivo na Fizickom fakultetu u sali 665.

Pozdrav,

Marija

--
Marija Dimitrijevic Ciric