[hep-th] Seminar grupe za gravitaciju, cestice i polja, 4. februar 2022

Marija Dimitrijevic Ciric dmarija at ipb.ac.rs
Mon Jan 31 09:30:41 CET 2022

Zdravo svima,

evo najave seminara, koji ce u petak 4. februara 2022. drzati Dragan
Prekrat (Fizicki fakultet, Univerzitet u Beogradu)

Naslov: Phase transitions in matrix models on the truncated Heisenberg
space

Asptrakt: The important generic problem with QFTs on noncommutative
spaces is the UV/IR mixing of divergences which interferes with their
renormalization. The Grosse-Wulkenhaar model solved this problem by
introducing a harmonic oscillator term that can be interpreted as a
coupling between the curvature and the field. In this talk, we will
examine the success of this model from the phase transition point of
view. We will show that renormalizable and nonrenormalizable versions of
the 2D noncommutative phi4 model have different phase diagrams.
We will also consider the implications of the striped-phase shifting on
the renormalization properties of other models.

arXiv:2104.00657 [hep-th]
arXiv:2002.05704 [hep-th]

Seminar pocinje u 11 casova i moze se pratiti preko linka

https://gravityserver.ipb.ac.rs/b/mar-xoo-t1v-vwn

Pozdrav,

Marija

--