[hep-th] Seminar grupe za gravitaciju, čestice i polja, petak, 15. decembar 2023.

dgocanin dgocanin at ipb.ac.rs
Wed Dec 13 23:10:46 CET 2023

Zdravo svima,

najavljujem da će u petak, 15. decembra, prof. Voja Radovanović (Fizički
fakultet Univerzitet u Beogradu) držati nastavak prethodnog seminara na
Institutu za fiziku. Seminar počinje u 12:15, uživo na Institutu za
fiziku u sali 360 na 2. spratu.

Naslov: Clifford algebras and spinors in a general number of dimensions

Apstrakt: In the first part of this pedagogical talk, we study Clifford
algebra
in D-dimensional spacetime. Clifford algebra plays an important role in
supersymmetric and supergravity theories. After that, we define various
types
of spinors: Majorana, symplectic Majorana, Weyl and Majorana-Weyl and
investigate the existence of these spinors in D-dimensional spacetime.

Seminar se može pratiti i preko linka

https://gravityserver.ipb.ac.rs/b/mar-ae0-f4q-qww

Pozdrav,
Dragoljub