[hep-th] Seminar grupe za gravitaciju, cestice i polja, 9 jun 2023

Marija Dimitrijevic Ciric dmarija at ipb.ac.rs
Tue Jun 6 12:43:46 CEST 2023

Zdravo svima,

Dusan Djordjevic (Fizicki fakultet, Univerzitet u Beogradu) ce odrzati
seminar u petak 9. juna na Institutu za fiziku.

Naslov: Holographic Aspects of Even-Dimensional Topological Gravity

Asptrakt: Despite being formulated over 30 years ago, the topological
gauge theory of gravity in an even number of space-time dimensions has
received limited attention. In this talk, we will consider this theory
(with the AdS gauge group) in the setup of holographic duality. First,
we will compute the holographic one-point functions. The fact that
one-point function of a spin current generally does not vanish opens up
a possibility of application in the field of spin systems in three
space-time dimensions. Then, we will further investigate some bulk
semiclassical geometries and discuss them in the light of holography.
Finally, we will discuss the two-point function in the dual-field theory
using the Wilson line-like presentation of a probe point particle in the
bulk.

Seminar pocinje u 11:15 uzivo na Institutu za fiziku u sali 360 na 2.
spratu. Osim toga, seminar se moze pratiti i preko linka

https://gravityserver.ipb.ac.rs/b/mar-ae0-f4q-qww

Pozdrav!

Marija

--