[hep-th] Seminar grupe za gravitaciju, cestice i polja, 12. maj 2023

Marija Dimitrijevic Ciric dmarija at ipb.ac.rs
Wed May 10 08:37:31 CEST 2023

Zdravo svima,

cetvrto predavanje u okviru mini ciklusa o Batalin-Vilkovisky formalizmu
i njegovoj primeni u kvantizacji teorije polja na (ne)komutativnom
prostoru ce  Voja Radovanovic (Fizicki fakultet) odrzati u petak 12.
maj.

Naslov:  Batalin-Vilkovisky formalism and quantization of gauge field
theories

Asptrakt:

In these series of lectures we will review the Batalin-Vilkovisky (BV)
formalism and its applications. This formalism is a generalization of
the BRST quantization and it is frequently used in field theory and
quantum mechanics. One of the advantages of the BV formalism is that it
provides a well defined quantization for theories that cannot be
quanized by the Faddev-Popov path integral approach. In particular,
gauge field theories with complicated gauge symmetries (reducible and/or
with an open algebra) are quantized in the framework of this formalism.

In the forth lecture we will discuss quantization of field theories in
the BV formalism.

Seminar pocinje u 11:15 uzivo na Fizickom fakultetu u sali 665.

Pozdrav!

Marija

---
Marija Dimitrijevic Ciric