[hep-th] Seminar grupe za gravitaciju, čestice i polja, 27. oktobar 2023.

dgocanin dgocanin at ipb.ac.rs
Mon Oct 23 21:25:47 CEST 2023

Zdravo svima,

najavljujem da će u petak, 27. oktobra, Dejan Simić (Institut za fiziku,
Zemun) održati seminar na Institutu za fiziku.

Naslov: Note on asymptotic symmetry of massless scalar field at null
infinity

Apstrakt: Since ten years ago, we know that the memory effect, soft
theorem and asymptotic symmetry at null infinity are mutually
equivalent. Any massless field has its soft theorem, including a
massless scalar field, so we expect the
asymptotic symmetry associated with the massless scalar case to be
present also. We will try to understand the asymptotic symmetry of a
massless scalar field at null infinity. In order to make sense of
asymptotic symmetry for theory without gauge symmetry, we slightly
generalize the notion of asymptotic symmetry. Derivations of the results
are done in two different ways, using Hamiltonian analysis and using
covariant phase space. Along the way, we will explain the necessary
concepts, such as asymptotic symmetry, Hamiltonian analysis and
covariant phase space.

Seminar počinje u 11:15 uživo na Institutu za fiziku u sali 360 na 2.
spratu. Osim toga, seminar se može pratiti i preko linka

https://gravityserver.ipb.ac.rs/b/mar-ae0-f4q-qww

Pozdrav,
Dragoljub