[hep-th] Seminar grupe za gravitaciju, čestice i polja, petak, 2. februar 2024.

dgocanin dgocanin at ipb.ac.rs
Tue Jan 30 15:40:30 CET 2024

Zdravo svima,

najavljujem da će u petak, 2. februara, Dušan Đorđević (Fizički fakultet
Univerzitet u Beogradu) održati seminar na Institutu za fiziku.

Naslov: Massless minimally coupled scalar field in dS space-time

Apstrakt: In this talk, we will review the quantisation of scalar fields
in de-Sitter spacetime. We will discuss the differences between the case
of minimally coupled massive and minimally coupled massless scalar
fields, as well as the possibility of obtaining, in the massless case, a
vacuum state that is invariant under the full SO(4,1) group. The talk
will be based on the following papers:

Kirsten, Garriga, arXiv:gr-qc/9305013
Tolley, Turok, arXiv:hep-th/0108119

Seminar počinje u 11:15 uživo na Institutu za fiziku u sali 360 na 2.
spratu. Osim toga, seminar se može pratiti i preko linka

https://gravityserver.ipb.ac.rs/b/mar-ae0-f4q-qww

Pozdrav,
Dragoljub