[Institut] Call for papers - SAJ

Katedra za astronomiju astronom at poincare.matf.bg.ac.yu
Wed Aug 18 18:22:23 CEST 2004

 Call for papers - Serbian Astronomical Journal (SAJ)

 Dear colleges

 The Editorial Board wants to inform you that deadline for submission
 of manuscripts to the December 2004 issue (No. 169) of SAJ is:

 September 15, 2004.

 The manuscript should be submitted:

 1. until March 15 for June issue of SAJ, and

 2. until September 15 for December issue of SAJ.

 Please, send manuscripts by e-mail to: dejanu at matf.bg.ac.yu

 All additional informations are located on our web-site:

 http://saj.matf.bg.ac.yu

 I looking forward to seeing your submitted manuscripts.

 Sincerely yours
 Dejan Urosevic
 editor

 Dr. Dejan Urosevic
 Assistant Professor
 Editor of the Serbian Astronomical Journal

 Department of Astronomy       Phone: (W) +381 11 638 715
 Faculty of Mathematics               (H) +381 11 163 730
 University of Belgrade              FAX: +381 11 630 151
 Studentski trg 16                Mobile: +381 64 190 57 57
 11000 Belgrade
 Serbia and Montenegro         Homepage: http://astro.matf.bg.ac.yu