[Institut] graduate school anouncement (fwd)

Antun Balaz antun at phy.bg.ac.yu
Wed Jan 14 16:06:44 CET 2004

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 16:10:35 +0800
From: steve roffler <sroff at ibms.sinica.edu.tw>
To: info at phy.bg.ac.yu
Subject: graduate school anouncement

I would appreciate it if you could encourage some of your good
students to apply  to  a new international graduate program in
Taiwan. The graduate school will encompass seven programs as listed
below:

1. Chemical Biology and Molecular Biophysics
2. Molecular Dynamics and Spectroscopy
3. Molecular and Biological Agricultural Sciences
4. Bioinformatics
5. Molecular and Cell Biology
6. Nano Science and Technology
7. Molecular Medicine

The school is on the campus of Academia Sinica, the most prestigious
research center in Taiwan. All instruction will be in English and all
students will receive a stipend of about US$11,000 per year. I have
attached a pdf file describing the Molecular Medicine Program,
sponsored by our institute. More information of all the programs  and
application forms can be found at:

http://www.sinica.edu.tw/~tigp/

Please note that the application deadline in March 31, 2004. I
believe that this program offers excellent opportunities for young
scholars. Thanks for your help in disseminating this information.

Best regards,

Dr. Steve Roffler

Associate Professor
Institute of Biomedical Sciences