[Institut] Fw: CP violation school

Antun Balaz antun at phy.bg.ac.yu
Mon May 23 11:02:29 CEST 2005

From: "Marco S. Sozzi" <sozzi at mail.cern.ch>
To: antun at phy.bg.ac.yu
Sent: Mon, 23 May 2005 09:45:24 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: CP violation school

	To whom it might concern,

I would like to kindly ask you to spread the news concerning the upcoming
course titled "CP violation: from quarks to leptons" which will be held at
the International School of Physics "Enrico Fermi" in Varenna (Italy).
All the information can be found at http://varenna05.pi.infn.it and on the
official pages of the Italian Physical Society http://www.sif.it.
The school is mainly targeted to graduate and post-graduate students
with interest in high-energy physics (both theory and experiment).

It might be interesting to know that some partial EU scholarships for
students from the Balkan region are available.
The official deadline for applications is June 5th 2005.

I would like to ask you to spread this information among your associates.

Best regards

Marco Sozzi

| Marco S. Sozzi                                                        |
| Scuola Normale Superiore       | CERN - Division EP                   |
| P.za dei Cavalieri 7           | European Centre for Nuclear Research |
| 56126 - Pisa - IT              | Meyrin - 1211 GENEVE 23 - CH         |
| Phone: +39 050 509085          | Phone: +41 22 767 5739               |
| FAX: +39 050 563513            | FAX: +41 22 767 8920                 |
| E-mail: marco.sozzi at sns.it     | E-mail: marco.sozzi at cern.ch          |
| INFN phone: +39 050 2214258    |                                      |

-----
E-mail: antun at phy.bg.ac.yu
Web: http://scl.phy.bg.ac.yu/

Phone: +381 11 3160260, Ext. 152