[institut] THE 6th GENERAL INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE OF THE BALKAN PHYSICAL UNION - Istanbul / Turkey

BPU iscbpu4 at istanbul.edu.tr
Thu Apr 20 13:52:02 CEST 2006

 ANNOUNCEMENT

THE 6th GENERAL INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE OF THE BALKAN PHYSICAL UNION

We are pleased to inform you that the proceedings of the

BPU-6, 6th International Conference of the Balkan Physical Union

will be published by the

AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF PHYSICS (AIP - www.aip.org).

We beleive that this way, the scientific value of BPU Conferences will better be notified and the high quality conference content

will be shared world wide through a highly respected publisher

For more information about BPU6 you can visit the conference web  page at:

 http://www.bpu6.org

We would appreciate your efforts in circulating this message to colleagues and students who would be interested in participating/contributing to this event.

 Prof. Dr. Baki AKKUS
 President of International Organizing Committee
 and
 President of Turkish Physical Society

***  Bu mail Antivirus taramasindan gecmistir (ISTANBUL  UNIVERSITESI)
***  This e-mail was scanned by Antivirus.    (ISTANBUL UNIVERSITY)