[institut] ISCOM Belgrade 2007 (First call)

International School of Optics and Optic Materials iscom at phy.bg.ac.yu
Fri Dec 29 17:44:41 CET 2006

Dear Colleague,

We wish to inform you that International School and Conference on Optics
and Optical Materials, ISCOM, will be held in Belgrade from September 2-5,
2007.

Pre registration and further information are on the web site:
www.iscom.phy.bg.ac.yu

We would be very grateful for your help to inform about ISCOM your
colleagues who might be interested in participation.

Main Topics

        Quantum and Atomic optics

        Linear and nonlinear optics

        Optical materials (nanostructures, fibers and waveguides)

        Meta materials and photonic crystals

        Holography

        Optical metrology

        Bio-optics

        Optoelectronics and Optical communication

Deadlines

        Abstract submission & early registration 31 May 2007

Web Site: http://iscom.phy.bg.ac.yu
Email: iscom at phy.bg.ac.yu
Phone: +381 11 3160531
Fax: +381 11 3162190