[institut] Workshop on nonequilibrium processes

zoran zoran at phy.bg.ac.yu
Wed Aug 1 01:51:38 CEST 2007

*ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE ONLINE PUBLICATION OF THE PROCEEDINGS*

Dear colleagues

All good things must come to an end, eventually.  As much as we have
tried to postpone the publication of the proceedings with some help from
the publishers, the inevitable has happened, but instead of happening
three months ago, as planned, it has happened today:

The proceedings of the first workshop on nonequilibrium processes in
plasmas and environmental science is out on the web

The address is:

http://www.iop.org/EJ/toc/1742-6596/71/1

and it is free to download, both by you, by your colleagues, by your
loved ones, even by the ones that you hate.  Please send this address
and reference to your colleagues who may want to use and cite these papers.

With best wishes and hopefully until we see you again at the next
workshop in 2008 (or even sooner than that).

regards

Zoran Petrovic

Zeljka Nikitovic
Gordana Malovic
Mirjana Tasic

PS and don't forget: nonequilibrium = life, there is actually no
equilibrium in the entire universe, so as this is a book about
everything please recommend this proceedings to all your colleagues
especially those that are slightly out of equilibrium (balance).