[institut] [Fwd: AMPERE SUMMER SCHOOL 2008]

Dusan Vudragovic vudragovic at phy.bg.ac.yu
Thu Aug 2 14:27:17 CEST 2007

Detaljnije informacije se nalaze na

http://www.phy.bg.ac.yu/activities/?page=news&id=97

Puno pozdrava, Dusan
----------------------------------
Administratori Instituta za fiziku
E-mail: admin at phy.bg.ac.yu

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	AMPERE SUMMER SCHOOL 2008
Date: 	Thu, 2 Aug 2007 14:02:35 +0200
From: 	Ampere NMR School <school at amu.edu.pl>
To: 	<info at phy.bg.ac.yu>

Institute of Physics
Pregrevica 118
11080 Belgrad-Zemun
Serbia

Dear Sir or Madam,

On behalf of the Organizers of AMPERE Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
School I would like to introduce you with the information about this
scientific event and encourage you to participate in it in June 2008.

The aim of the organizers is to broad the school on participants from
South-East European countries: Central European Initiative Member States
(Albania, Austria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia,
the Czech Republic, Hungary, Italy, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro,
Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia and Ukraine). That is why we
are going to apply for financial support of Central European Initiative
Cooperation Fund to cover travel, accommodation, meals and social events
expenses of scientists from previously mentioned countries.

We would be grateful if you could disseminate enclosed information to
potentially interested professors and students and encourage them to
participate.

If you are interested in establishing cooperation with organizers and
participation in the school, please reply to the following address:
school at amu.edu.pl <mailto:school at amu.edu.pl>

Detailed information you will find in the attachment.

With my best regards,

Prof. Dr. Stefan Jurga
HEAD OF AMPERE NMR SCHOOL ORGANIZING COMMITTEE
FACULTY OF PHYSICS
ADAM MICKIEWICZ UNIVERSITY OF POZNAŃ, POLAND
Ph. +48 61 829 52 91
Fax +48 61 829 52 90