[institut] CEWQO 2008 First Announcement

CEWorkshop on QO cewqo08 at phy.bg.ac.yu
Wed Nov 28 14:11:28 CET 2007

Dear Colleague,

I wish to inform you that the 15th Central European Workshop on Quantum
Optics 2008 will be held in Belgrade from 30 May to 3 June 2008. Please find
the First announcement at :

http://cewqo08.phy.bg.ac.yu/UserFiles/File/announcements/CEWQO08FirstAnnounce
ment.pdf

You can find further information at the web site:
http://cewqo08.phy.bg.ac.yu

We cordially invite interested colleagues  to preregister by 30 January 2008.

We would be very grateful for your help to inform other colleagues that you
think may be interested in the topic.

Looking forward to hear from you and to meet you in Belgrade,

Sincerely yours,
Mirjana Bozic

Prof Mirjana Bozic
Chairperson CEWQO 2008
Tel: +381 11 3713127; +381 11 3713189
Fax: +381 11 3162190
Email: cewqo08 at phy.bg.ac.yu
Web: http://cewqo08.phy.bg.ac.yu

an e-mail with subject "Subscribe". If you wish your email address to be
canceled from our archive, please  send  an email to cewqo08 at phy.bg.ac.yu
with subject 'Unsubscribe'.