[institut] CEAMPP 2008 - First Announcement

ceampp at uranus.phy.bg.ac.yu ceampp at uranus.phy.bg.ac.yu
Mon Feb 4 12:56:04 CET 2008

Dear Colleague,

You are cordially invited to attend the 1st National Conference on Electronic, Atomic,
Molecular and Photonic Physics - CEAMPP 2008, which will take place on May 15-
18, 2008 in Zajecar, Serbia.

The topics of the CEAMPP are:
1. Atomic and Molecular Structure and Properties
2. Collision Processes
3. Photon Interaction with Atoms and Molecules

For more information please visit our official web-page at:
http://uranus.phy.bg.ac.yu/~ceampp

We would like to draw your attention to the First Announcement for the CEAMPP
2008, which has been released recently.

Please circulate this announcement among other colleagues.

We are looking forward to see you in Zajecar.

Yours sincerely,