[institut] CEWQO 2008 - registration

CEWorkshop on QO cewqo08 at phy.bg.ac.yu
Mon Mar 3 11:20:12 CET 2008

Dear Colleague,

We wish to inform you that on-line registration form to the next Central
European Workshop on Quantum Optics is available on the web. Please visit
our web site  http://cewqo08.phy.bg.ac.yu

Colleagues who are interested in attending this Conference are kindly
requested to register on line within 30 March. Contextually, abstracts of
the contributions should be submitted. Applications for support can be done
filling all relevant fields.

You may also download the poster of CEWQO 2008.

We look forward to hearing from you and meeting you in Belgrade.

Your sincerely,

Organizers

-----------------
Organizing Committee
15th Central European Workshop on Quantum Optics
Tel: (+381) 11 3713/127/189
Fax: (+381) 11 3162190
Email: cewqo08 at phy.bg.ac.yu
Web: http://cewqo08.phy.bg.ac.yu