[institut] Fw: Bratislava Summer School

Mira Anicic manicic at phy.bg.ac.yu
Fri Mar 27 15:11:40 CET 2009

From: Carlos Granja <granja at mail.utef.cvut.cz>
To: N/A
Cc: Carlos Granja UTEF <Carlos.Granja at utef.cvut.cz>
Sent: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 14:31:45 +0100 (CET)
Subject: Bratislava Summer School

Dear friends,

I would like to communicate the "5th Summer School on Nuclear Physics
Methods and Accelerators in Biology and Medicine" which will be held in
Bratislava 6-15 July this year

 	www.fmph.uniba.sk/~5SummerSchool

This School will have partly different program and speakers from the
previous School in Prague. This year we will count with Invited Speakers
from the IEEE NPSS (www.ieee.org/npss) Dr. William Moses from Berkeley
(Nuclear Medicine & PET Imaging) and Dr. Erik Heijne from CERN (Position
Sensitive Detectors). Speakers Dr. G. Trubnikov from JINR and prof. C.
Leroy from Montreal will attend. A new feature this year are Short Course
Exersices for some sections.

Let me ask you kindly to distribute this information among your classmates
and colleagues. Feel free to distribute this information among any
institutes or groups in universities where this School may be of interest.
You can also send me their address/contact.

Any questions let me know.

For those of you working or interested in radiation detectors, let me also
communicate that in Prague we will hold a Conference Workshop on Radiation
Imaging Detectors

 	iworid2009.cz

to take place the week before the Bratislava School.

Let me ask you to kindly distribute this information too.

Thank you for your help. With kind regards,

Carlos

p.s. If you would like to have a poster, of the School and/or of the
Conference, delivered to your or also other institutes/universities, send
me the address/es.

Carlos Granja
IEAP CTU Prague

Institute of Experimental and Applied Physics
Czech Technical Univetrsity in Prague

www.utef.cvut.cz
mail.utef.cvut.cz/~granja/

email: carlos.granja at utef.cvut.cz