[institut] PHOTONICA09 - NEW - extended early registration and abstract submission

International School On Photonics photonica09 at phy.bg.ac.yu
Tue May 12 13:51:47 CEST 2009

International School and Conference on Photonics (PHOTONICA09)
Belgrade, August 24-28, 2009.
NEW

Dear Colleague,
We would like to inform you that on-line early registrations and abstracts
submissions for the 2nd International School and Conference on Photonics,
PHOTONICA09, is extend to May 31, 2009. PHOTONICA09 will be held in
Belgrade, 24-28 of August, 2009.

We are pleased to announce that thirty-three distinguished scientists
confirmed their talks for the following topics of the PHOTONICA09:
1. Optical materials, Meta materials and Photonic crystals,
2. Plasmonics,
3. Nonlinear optics,
4. Quantum optics and Quantum information,
5. Lasers and laser spectroscopy,
6. Biophotonics,
7. Optoelectronics and Optocommunications, and
8. Holography.
The Photonica09 hot topic is Physics with ultra cold atoms.

The list of confirmed plenary and invited speakers is on the web site:
http://photonica09.phy.bg.ac.rs/sekcije.php?r=sbr-3/Invited-Speakers.html

Registration and further information, are on the web site:
http://photonica09.phy.bg.ac.rs/

We are looking forward to see you in Belgrade.

Kind regards,
Organizing Committee

Web Site: http://photonica09.phy.bg.ac.rs/
Email: photonica09 at phy.bg.ac.yu