[institut] Reminder - Last 10 days to register for PHOTONICA'09

International School On Photonics photonica09 at phy.bg.ac.yu
Fri May 22 12:02:25 CEST 2009

International School and Conference on Photonics (PHOTONICA'09)
Belgrade, August 24-28, 2009.
Reminder

Dear colleagues,
We would like to remind you that the deadline for registration is
rapidly approaching. Please note that the abstract submission and
early registration fee payment deadline is May 31st, 2009.

We are pleased to announced that, as the EPS sponsored conference, we can
offer limited number of conference grants.

We are looking forward to see you in Belgrade.

Deadlines
Abstract submission & early registration 31 May 2009.

Web Site: http://photonica09.phy.bg.ac.rs/
Email: photonica09 at phy.bg.ac.yu
       iscom at phy.bg.ac.yu
Phone: +381 11 3713174