[institut] Deadline Extension - 5th CEPAS Belgrade, Serbia

Conference on elementary processes in atomic systems cepas2011 at ipb.ac.rs
Thu Apr 28 16:44:53 CEST 2011

Dear Colleagues,

Please note that the abstract submission deadline for CEPAS 2011 has been
EXTENDED TO MAY 6th, due to several requests.

The 5th Conference on Elementary Processes in Atomic Systems (CEPAS 2011)
will be held in Belgrade, Serbia, June 21 - 25, 2011.
Information about the Conference could be found at the web site
http://www.cepas2011.ipb.ac.rs/
Registration is opened at
http://www.cepas2011.ipb.ac.rs/registration.php
Abstract submission details are available at
http://www.cepas2011.ipb.ac.rs/papers.html

We look forward to your contributions and we hope to see you in June!

CEPAS 2011 Organizing Committee