[institut] Seminar Laboratorije za fiziku atomskih sudarnih procesa - A. Antonov, 18.12.2012. u 14h

Bratislav Marinkovic marinkov at ipb.ac.rs
Tue Dec 11 08:21:52 CET 2012

SEMINAR PROJEKTA #OI 171020

LABORATORIJA ZA FIZIKU ATOMSKIH
SUDARNIH PROCESA

U utorak, 18.12.2012. sa početkom u 14 časova u sali
"Zvonko Marić" Instituta za fiziku održaće se seminar:

"_BRIEFING ON
SOLID STATE NMR SPECTROSCOPY OF SPIN I = 1 NUCLEI_"

 _DR ALEKSANDAR
ANTONOV_

Departman za hemiju, biohemiju i zaštitu životne sredine,
Prirodno-matematički fakultet, Univerzitet u Novom Sadu

 Solid state
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) spectroscopy proved to be powerful and
versatile tool in characterization of materials, their structure,
motional dynamics and properties. For nuclei with spin angular momentum
I > 1/2 the real flavor comes from the interaction of their electric
quorupole moment with surrounding electric field gradient resulting in
informative but very broad spectra hard to observe directly and almost
always unresolved for different crystallographic sites. The aim of this
seminar is to give a short overview of the phenomena we deal with and
the way we handle obstacles in order to get desired information.

www.antonov.rs [1]

--
Dr. Bratislav Marinkovic
Institute of Physics,