[institut] Fwd: Conference in Hungary

Milan Zezelj zeki at ipb.ac.rs
Mon Jan 16 09:00:09 CET 2012

Dear Colleagues,

  It is our great pleasure to announce the Advanced Macromolecular
Systems Across the Lenghtscales Symposium (AMSALS 2012) which will be
held in Siófok, Hungary, June 3-6, 2012.

  This edition of our symposium series focuses on SMART, NANOSTRUCTURED
SYSTEMS FOR CONTROLLED MOLECULAR RELEASE AND BIOLOGICAL INTERFACES and
offers the following topics:

	* advanced surfaces: layer-by-layer and other film forming techniques;
molecular interactions on surfaces; surface modification and
characterization;
	* polymers and hydrogels focusing on controlled delivery: responsive
features (pH-, thermo-, redox- and enzyme-sensitivity); injectable
systems; tissue engineering and implants;
	* design of nanoparticles, liposomes; microencapsulation and
diagnostic labeling; release kinetics and mechanism of molecular
payloads;
	* diverse applications in biomedical, biomimetic systems and
technologies; pharmaceutical applications; industrial applications from
cosmetics to waste water treatment; multiple uses as solar cells,
sensors and optical devices.

  The FIRST CIRCULAR was prepared and our website is also being upgraded
continuously. We are glad to announce that registration is now
available. Please, do not forget that the deadline for submitting your
abstract approaches fast.

  Please take note of the most important dates:
Abstract submission for oral or poster presentation: February 1, 2012
Registration and payment: March 31, 2012

Registration and abstract submission is possible at our website:

www.amsals2012.com

  If you need additional information, do not hesitate to contact us. We
hope to see you in Hungary next year.

  Yours sincerely,
  G. Julius Vancso
  Béla Pukánszky