[institut] ICOM 2012 Conference

Dr. Dragan D. Markushev dragan.markushev at ipb.ac.rs
Fri Mar 30 15:56:01 CEST 2012

Dear colleagues and friends:

It is our great pleasure to invite You to the 3rd International
Conference on the Physics of Optical Materials and Devices (ICOM 2012)
which is to be held in Belgrade, Serbia, from 3rd to 6th of September
2012, and is organized by the Vinča Institute of Nuclear Sciences,
University of Belgrade (Serbia) and the Laboratoire de Chimie de la
Matière Condensée de Paris (France).

The ICOM 2012 Conference brings together scientists and technology
users who investigate or develop materials for optical applications. The
conference presents the state of the art in preparation methods, optical
characterization and usage of optical materials and devices in various
photonic fields.

For more details please visit our conference website
http://www.icomonline.org/

Organizing Committee of ICOM 2012 Conference

--
Dr. Dragan D. MARKUSHEV
Senior Research Associate