[institut] FOURTH SERBIAN CONGRESS ON THEORETICAL AND APPLIED MECHANICS / Last Call (fwd)

Odeljenje za mehaniku mehanika at turing.mi.sanu.ac.rs
Sat Feb 16 16:14:38 CET 2013

Postovane kolege,
prosledjujemo vam informaciju Srpskog Drustva za Mehaniku o predstojecem
kongresu.

S postovanjem,
Katarina Kukic
sekretar Odeljenja za mehaniku

***********************

Dear Colleagues,

We want to inform you that the deadline for submission one page abstracts
is extended until February, 17th.
So, we invite you, your co-workers and students to upload your abstracts.
Congress will be held from June 4th to 7th, 2013 and will take place in
Vrnjacka Banja (Serbia):
http://ivrnjackabanja.com/,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vrnjacka_Banja
Please visit the website of the Congress to upload your abstracts:
 http://www.ssm.org.rs/Congress2013/authors.html
The Congress topics will include: