[institut] Second Announcement for PHOTONICA'13 conference in Belgrade, August 26-30, 2013

photonica2013 photonica2013 at photonica.ac.rs
Tue Jun 4 11:01:22 CEST 2013

Dear Colleagues,

The Second Announcement for our conference is now ready on
http://www.photonica.ac.rs/UserFiles/Second_announcement_PHOTONICA2013.pdf

As we have now completed the list of our Plenary, Keynote and Invited
speakers, PHOTONICA'13 is certainly going to be an exciting conference
covering some of the hottest topics in photonics research, such as
plasmonics, graphene as a metamaterial, and biophotonics! More information
about the program and the venue of our conference is available on the
conference web site http://www.photonica.ac.rs/ and in the Second
Announcement
<file:///F:\PHOTONICA2013\Second_announcement_PHOTONICA2013.doc> .

All lectures and selected contributions will be published in a separate
issue of Physica Scripta (  <http://iopscience.iop.org/1402-4896>
http://iopscience.iop.org/1402-4896 )!

ATTENTION! The deadline for abstract submission and payment of registration
fee (20th June) is approaching fast, so please keep this in mind and
register as soon as possible! Please note that the registration fee will be
significantly reduced for the members of the Serbian Optical Society
(Optičko društvo Srbije); it would be good to pay your membership, if you
haven't done it so far!

Also note that only contributions where at least one author paid the
registration fee will be published in the Book of Abstracts or in the
special issue of Physica Scripta.

We are looking forward to seeing you and your colleagues in Belgrade at
PHOTONICA'13!

Kind regards,

Organizing Committee of PHOTONICA'13

e-mail: photonica2013 at photonica.ac.rs