[institut] Fwd: Presentation on the funding programmes of the Humboldt Foundation in Belgrade

Zoran Popovic popozor at ipb.ac.rs
Fri Jun 7 12:30:12 CEST 2013

---
Institute of Physics Belgrade
Pregrevica 118, 11080 Belgrade, Serbia
http://www.ipb.ac.rs/

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Presentation on the funding programmes of the Humboldt
Foundation in Belgrade
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 10:04:36 +0000
 From: "Sagirli, Guelay" <Guelay.Sagirli at avh.de>
To: "Popovic, Zoran" <zoran.popovic at phy.bg.ac.rs>

Dear Humboldtian,

Lieber Herr Professor Popovic,

On the occassion of the Humboldt Kolleg "Resources of the Danubian
Region: The Possibility of Cooperation and Utilization" the former
Deputy Secretary General, Dr. Gisela Janetzke and Ms Guelay Sagirli
from
the Division Europe will hold an information session on the funding
programmes of the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation at

BELGRADE UNIVERSITY RECTORATE,

Hall A on

SATURDAY, JUNE 15, 2013

at 10:00 A.M.

We would be grateful if you could spread the news to your colleagues in
your faculties and institutes and especially to highly qualified
postdocs and younger generation researchers.

The presentation will include an update on our new application and
sponsorship regulations. After that, we will discuss possible
collaboration among scientists from the Danube region.

For more information, please contact the Kolleg secretary Dr. Melita
Vidakovic

(063-8029119) or the local organizer Ms Olivera Blagojevic
(063-301043).

Looking forward to seeing you in Belgrade we remain

Sincerely, mit freundlichen Gruessen aus Bonn,

p.p. Gülay Sagirli

  Ms Guelay Sagirli

  ALEXANDER VON HUMBOLDT FOUNDATION

  Department Sponsorship and Network