[institut] Call for Papers / Serbian Astronomical Journal

Katedra za astronomiju astronom at poincare.matf.bg.ac.rs
Thu Aug 14 14:49:35 CEST 2014

Dear colleagues,

the Editorial Board of the Serbian Astronomical Journal would like to
remind you that the deadline for submission of manuscripts for the next
issue of our journal (No. 189, December 2014) is September, 15.

Please, send manuscripts by e-mail to: dejanu at matf.bg.ac.rs.
All additional information you can find on our web-site:
http://saj.matf.bg.ac.rs.

Serbian Astronomical Journal is indexed and abstracted in
Thomson Reuters Science Citation Index-Expanded including
the Web of Science (WoS), Current Contents/Physical,
Chemical and Earth Sciences & Journal Citation Report,
NASA Astrophysical Data System (ADS),
Scopus, Elsevier B.V.,
Chemical Abstracts,
Referativni Zhurnal,